In this animated object, learners examine how to wire field devices to a PLC sinking input module.
In this interactive and animated object, learners study how to wire field devices to a PLC sourcing input module. A brief quiz completes the activity.
Learners examine the conventional current flow at a PLC input module, along with the field devices connected to it. This interactive object includes quiz questions and feedback.
The learner will understand the operation and configuration of various types of PLC output modules and how they're used.
In this animated learning object, students examine the addresses of PLC elements and how they pertain to I/O connections and internal memory files.
In this module, you'll build upon the concepts Understanding and Writing Pseudocode: The Basics, by learning new techniques and terms to make your pseudocode more complete.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Identify actions that can reduce biosecurity risk
- Develop a biosecurity action plan for a farm
- Select the most cost effective strategies
In this learning module you'll become familiar with different types of GTAW electrodes.
Learners examine an electric motor control circuit that uses a motor starter module. This activity has audio content.
By the end of this module, you’ll be able to:
- List four categories of disease agent sources
- Discover conditions when disease transmission is likely to occur
- Describe the means of disease transmission in a given situation
In this module, you'll be able to :
- Identify five routes of infection
- Describe how diseases are transmitted in animals
In this learning module, you'll explore what electrical grounding is, how it works, and some real-world applications.